You are here
Historic Linthicum Walks Arboretum
This arboretum is not accredited but you can find its contact information in the alphabetical listing on The Morton Register.
For arboretums interested in achieving accreditation, please visit Accreditation page.
Through accreditation, arboretums can:
- Be recognized for achievement of specified levels of professional practice.
- Work toward higher levels of professional standards once accredited.
- Identify other organizations at similar or higher levels of accreditation to provide comparative benchmarks and models for further achievement.
- Earn distinction in your community, university, college, or government agency.
- Exert leadership and influence by serving as a model to encourage professional development in other organizations
- Identify opportunities for collaboration with other arboreta for scientific, collections, or conservation activities.
For specific information on which level to pursue, please visit the levels of accreditation page. For more information or assistance with the accreditation process, please contact the ArbNet Coordinator at: ArbNet@mortonarb.org, tel. 630-310-7013.